- I’ve learned that we often teach others what we need to learn ourselves.
- I’ve learned that when we encourage others, we often find ourselves encouraged.
- I’ve learned that life is not consistent.
- I’ve learned that it’s okay to say you're not okay when life is hard or when you’re hurting.
- I’ve learned that the single most important ingredient that makes the most difference in life is love.
- I’ve learned that I don’t have all the answers. I don’t think we’re suppose to have all the answers anyway.
- I’ve learned that sometimes I don’t know what to say and it’s okay to remain silent until I do.
- I’ve learned that I’m happiest when I’m helping others adding value to someone.
- I’ve learned that I’m a forgiver and I like that about myself.
- I’ve learned that it’s taken me a really long time to learn things about myself.
I challenged myself today to come up with a list of ten things I've learned about life or about myself and these were the first ten things that came to mind. I gave myself ten minutes to come up with this list. I think I completed it in five.
What are some of the things you've learned about life or about yourself? If you gave yourself ten minutes today to create a list, what would that list look like?