Sunday, October 23, 2011

25 Random things about me

  1. My favorite colors are blue, green and pink.
  2. I'm a great parallel parker! Really I am! Straight up! ... No joke! :o)
  3. Favorite artists / painters: Jack Vettriano and Vincent Van Gogh.
  4. I love singing in the car, out loud all the time. 
  5. I leave myself voice mail messages at the office ALL the time to add things to my TO-DO- LIST. And sometimes instead of voice mails, I send myself e-mails to the office from my Blackberry to do the same thing. LOL!  Does this make me a good delegator????  ; )
  6. If I had to choose, I would rather clean than cook, probably because cleaning brings harmony and order to my life and cooking can be messy. I'm just sayin'.
  7. I moved to LouisvilleKY at the age of 27 for approximately 3 years. It was a wonderful life experience. 
  8. I have more books than I have time to read. But that's okay, because I imagine heaven will have a library of some sorts anyway. 
  9. I cried when Elvis Presley died. 
  10. I love to make people laugh. (This is one of my favorite things.)  
  11. I sometimes smile and laugh at the most inappropriate things. Always gets me into trouble!
  12. I'm easily distracted by chocolate. 
  13. I hate scary movies ... but I love a great comedy or a great love story! 
  14. I’m convinced my prince is out there somewhere. I think he’s just stuck in traffic. 
  15. I love conversations with strangers. (It's amazing what strangers will share with you.)
  16. I’m so-o not a morning person but totally appreciate how sacred the world feels when I’m up super early and it’s still dark out and most of the world is quiet and still sleeping.
  17. Most people don’t realize how intuitive I am until they get to really know me. 
  18. I love dancing! :o)
  19. I’m not a cat person, and yet I have a cat and I really love her. It took me 13 years to learn that.
  20. My son Michael and I are both September babies. He was born on the 16th and I was born on the 24th.
  21. I hope the words on my epitaph will read: She inspired, she was a helper and she danced. 
  22. I gave birth to the most beautiful baby in 1987. Best thing that ever happened to me. 
  23. I’ve learned through experience that the birthing process is much easier than raising a child.
  24. Being a mother is the hardest job I have ever loved.
  25. I’ve learned in life that the only thing I can control is how I love God.