Saturday, November 5, 2011

YOU


Wow ... this is a powerful video delivered by a lovely young lady by the name of Amena Brown. The quality of the video from a technical stand point is not the greatest but the content is nothing short of amazing. I don't know who Amena is and I certainly don't know much about her but I can tell you with absolute certainty that she is an extraordinary individual and has an amazingly humble spirit that makes her beautiful. I remember watching this video for the first time several years ago and still remember how hair raising it was. I can't recall who originally sent the video to me but I do remember that I was glad they did because it blessed me. My response was: "Whoa!" The first time I watched this video was in my home, during the work week, in the evening and I remember that I was sitting at the dining room table. I must have watched it three or four times repeatedly because  I had never seen a video like that in my life, like ever. I thought it was so beautiful. I watched the video again tonight on a prompting and it's still incredibly powerful and incredibly beautiful. I trust that someone will be blessed by this video. Perhaps many someone's. And may it do just that, may it bless you richly and beyond measure. Blessings dear one ...

When God's story becomes your story, you hear a voice you can trust. ~Max Lucado