Sunday, November 13, 2011

Awake My Soul - Part 7 - Psalm 23

Click here to view a very encouraging message delivered by Darren Whitehead, teaching pastor at Willow Creek Community Church. Darren offers fresh insight on Psalm 23 and teaches on the very nature of God. It's a fantastic message, one I hope you'll carve out some time to listen to and watch. 

If you're going through difficulty, please listen. 

If you need encouragement, please listen. 

If you need a fresh word from God, please listen. 

My prayer tonight is that this message will bless you and encourage you in some way, big or small. It's no coincidence that you're here. It's no coincidence that you follow my blog and visit regularly. If you're reading this, please listen and watch this message. I'm certain there's a take-away message for you. I'm learning that God is a creative God and draws us near to Him sometimes in the most surprising ways and through the most surprising people. I trust that your visit today has great purpose. I believe God wants to encourage you today. 

Until next time, 

xx, Ruthie