Saturday, April 7, 2012

my cup overflows

When I saw this print tonight at www.studiojru.com, I knew I had to have it. It was love at first sight!

I love everything about it: the font, the words, the colors, especially the blue because it's one of my faves and also because I'm always so drawn to blue. Seriously. I've loved the color blue for as long as I can remember. I super love the words 'my cup overflows' because that's exactly how I feel about God, the people I love so much and writing.

These three simple yet powerful words capture perfectly how I feel about our Creator, people and my passion for writing. Yes, I know I'm being redundant but it bears repeating because I love it so much!!! If I didn't know any better, I would say that the artist created this just for me. And you know what? I think He did because Jennifer acknowledges that God is the true artist and that she's the vessel He works through. Thank you God! And bless you Jennifer!

So because I loved it so much, guess what I did??? 

Yep, you guessed right, I purchased it! 

And I can't think of a better weekend (Easter weekend) to purchase art that has such significance. 

To learn more about Jennifer and her inspirational art, click here and to view and purchase her art, click here.

Happy Easter everyone!

Until next time, 

xx, Ruthie

p.s. What causes your cup to overflow? Who makes your cup overflow?