Saturday, September 8, 2012

My thoughts on waking up in the morning ....

Sometimes I think it makes more sense to place the coffee maker next to my bed on the night stand, like right next to me and have it brew automatically for me like every single morning. This I desire because I'm SO not one of "those" people who wakes up hitting the ground running. Oh how I wish I could be one of "those" people. 

I'm different. I'm kind of like a turtle when it comes to waking up. I'm what you call a chronic snoozer who has private conversations in her head, like EVERY morning trying to figure out what I can eliminate from my morning routine so I can lay in bed just one more minute. Yes, I'm that girl. I'm that girl who wakes up slowly who NEEDS and REQUIRES coffee to function. 

And on that note .... you wanna know what else I think would be really lovely? I think it would be really, really lovely to have a very handsome prince (preferably my husband) pour me a cup of coffee and greet me each morning with a morning kiss and say: "Good morning gorgeous." [insert smile here.]

Oh well ... A girl can dream, right?

Dear Future Husband,

If you're reading this, and I hope you are, please make a mental note. I promise the payback will be awesome. After all, we reap what we sow. Right, darling? ; )

I love you ...

xx, Ruthie