Tuesday, February 28, 2012

The Way I see it

One of the best books I ever read in 2004 was "The Purpose Driven Life," written by Rick Warren. It's more than just a book. It's a guide to a spirtual journey, an awakening that will take you deeper as you learn more about your purpose in life. I found the photo I'm including in this post on Pinterest this evening and it reminded me that I pulled this book off my book shelf recently to read again. Yes, to re-read. The way I see it, there are just some books that are worth reading again and this is one of them. I never want to get cocky about my spiritual growth. There is so much we learn and so much to learn as we do life on planet earth and I'm convinced I will die learning. Books have an interesting way of teaching me new things every time I re-read them. Do you share this sentiment??? We should never tire or cease learning. I'm quite passionate about that. Learning produces growth and growth produces great fruit if we apply what we learn. Another great book I plan on reading again is "The Journey" by Billy Graham. I recommend it if you're on a path to learning more about God and your purpose in life. I can't say enough nice things about this book. It's such a lovely read and one that I treasure, packed with great wisdom. I read this book back in 2007 and I've purchased it many times through the years as a gift to friends. If you decide to read either of these books, I pray they bless you richly.

Until next time, happy reading!

xx, Ruthie