Sunday, August 14, 2011

Necessary Endings


Today's message at Willow Creek delivered by Dr. Henry Cloud was brilliant! It was amazing, powerful and packed with wisdom. The topic: Necessary Endings. If something in your life needs to end so your new beginning can start, its worth the 48 minute investment. If you decide to listen, and I hope you do, I hope you'll listen carefully and reflectively. I must confess that I've listened to the message four times today. It really, really spoke to me and it really got me thinking. 

Click here to watch and listen to the message:

Dr. Cloud's key question today was: What's present in your life today that is not in line with what you want for your tomorrow? 

Hope this message blesses you ...

Yours faithfully, 

~Ruthie

P.S.

Dr. Cloud wrote a book about this very topic (neccesary endings). To learn more about his book, click on the Amazon link below.

http://www.amazon.com/Necessary-Endings-Employees-Businesses-Relationships/dp/0061777129/ref=sr_1_1?s=books&ie=UTF8&qid=1313362118&sr=1-1