Monday, December 1, 2014

Christmas gift ideas for your best girls

Hi Everyone!

I'm back from a year long hiatus. I know! I can't believe I'm posting again!!! I wanted to share some of my favorite things with you as I love giving most of these items as gifts to my best girls. So if you're still trying to decide what to buy for that special girl in your life, consider some of my favorite things. The soap and candles are super fragrant. I like to wrap #5 in pretty paper and finish it off with beautiful ribbon. I use it as hand soap. It's so yummy smelling, you're tempted to want to bite into it. Seriously. Oh! And I buy # 5 at my local Whole Foods store.

I hope you're all enjoying a beautiful Christmas season.

Love to all from Chicago.

xx, Ruthie


1. Set of two notebooks from the Rifle Paper Co.


2. Geranium lavender scented soy candle from ROOT.


3. Monogram mug from Anthropologie


4. Shea butter hand cream from L'Occitane


5. Zum Bar almond goat's milk soap from Indigo Wild


6. Volcano scented candle from Anthropologie


7. Modest mineral glass from MAC.


8. Striped cosmetic bag from West elm.


9. Key pendant necklace with words from The Giving Key.


10. The Rebel necklace from stella & dot.