Friday, March 16, 2012

New fave thing: Stripe Hand Towels from West Elm

I love talking about favorite things but never ever blog about it. Well until today that is. When I talk with people about their favorite things I ask questions like: When did you first start using the product and why do you love it so much? We talk about products that range from skin care, make-up, hair products, shoes, food, technology and houseware items. 

Today I want to share my new favorite thing. Pictures are posted below. My new favorite thing are these darling striped hand towels from West Elm. Aren't they fun??? What makes them so fun are the stripes for sure, wouldn't you agree? And the tassles are a fabulous touch. I absolutely love them! 

I purchased a couple last week for the guest bath and ta-da they arrived this morning. Made my little heart oh-so happy. My only regret: not purchasing more! I wanted to purchase more; really I did but the conservative in me screamed: "but what if you're not happy with the quality"? Ha! Love the quality! The quality totally exceeds my expectation. And between you and me, I think I'm going to buy some more this weekend. [ insert smile here ]

Happy weekend everyone! As always, thanks for dropping by.

Until next time,

xx, Ruthie



I purchased the light blue striped towel on the left.