Friday, December 2, 2011

Some of my favourite spaces

For as long as I can remember, I've always loved and appreciated the art of interior design and the beautiful spaces we create in our homes along with the beautiful things we collect, acquire and arrange in our lovely homes. I'm a lover of all things beautiful: things, spaces, places, details, moments, people and life! The pictures below are a collection of some of my favourite spaces. Some of the spaces are absolutely dreamy and others make me want to retire and begin dreaming (napping). [insert smile here] I found these photos on the internet over a period of a few months and have collected them in a folder for inspiration. I absolutely love looking at every single detail and paying close attention to how each photo inspires me. Looking at these photos get my creative juices flowing. I hope you enjoy these photos as much as I do and may they inspire you as much as they've inspired me. Hurrah! The weekend is here! Happy weekend! ... xx, Ruthie