Monday, November 7, 2011

Why aren't we comedians?


Oh my gosh ... I so heart this! And I'm grateful that I came upon this today because it was the reason for a big smile on my face and also because it made me laugh a little when I read it. I could say this about alot of people in my life. Laughing hard is something I do quite often and I don't take it for granted. I think it's an incredible gift and a true blessing. Sometimes it's because life is funny and sometimes it's because we're funny (my friends and I) and when the two come together, it's ridiculicious. There's loads to laugh about. Today I'm thankful for the healing power of laughter, funny people and funny moments. I can't imagine life without laughter or the funny people who make it so great. Can you???

Happy Monday. I trust it's been with some funny moments. 

Until next time,

~Ruthie