Saturday, June 11, 2011

The Voice Of An Angel


Okay ... this is a fantastic video with Sarah Brightman and Jackie Evancho. Sarah is a beautiful English classical crossover soprano, actress, songwriter and dancer. Yes, indeed. She's pretty fantastic and incredibly talented. I fell in love with Sarah's voice when I purchased my first Andrea Bocelli CD back in 2000. She sang a duet with the Italian tenor Andrea Bocelli called: “Time to Say Goodbye.” It’s both lovely and timeless, one of my fav's. And this year, I discovered the amazing Jackie Evancho. She has a power house voice. She’s only 11 and hers is the voice of an angel. Her rendition of Time to Say Goodbye is absolutely hair raising!  In plain English, she rocks it! Its so beautiful it might make you cry. I had the privilege to see Jackie perform live at the United Center last month and that’s when I fell in love with this darling little girl. She's incredibly bright, completely delightful and beyond extraordinary. She leaves me speechless. She has such a beautiful spirit. Love her! And her performance in this video moves me and makes my heart smile really big. Amazing, amazing talent! Do enjoy this video. I'm certain you'll love it. And I promise you, you're gonna love her too! Que chulisima!

Until next time ...

~Ruthie

Music is what feelings sound like. ~ Author Unknown